Non-Immigrant B - To Conduct Business in Thailand

Non-Immigrant B - To Conduct Business in Thailand

วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 17 Sep 2019

วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 18 Jan 2024

| 26,020 view



  1. Requirement

This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom to conduct/visit business.

  1. Document Required

2.1. Passport with validity not less than 6 months.

2.2. Filled Visa application form

2.3. A recent 4 x 6 cm. photograph of the applicant which sticks on the visa application form 

2.4. Company Documents from Vietnam's company or Current’s company

                     2.4.1. Confirmation letter with details:

  • Position
  • Length of employment
  • Salary
  • Purpose of visit(s) to Thailand

                     2.4.2. Business Registration and Business license (if the company is in Vietnam, the document must be translated into English and legalized by the Department of External Relations located on 184 Bis Pasteur, D.1, HCMC, with validity not less than 6 months).

                     2.4.3. Document showing correspondence with business partners in thailand (if any).

                     2.4.4. Evidence of financial status in the case where the applicant is self-employed.

2.5. Corporate documents of company in Thailand:

  • Invitation letter from company in Thailand
  • Business Registration and Business license; DBD 
  • List of shareholders 
  • Company profile
  • Details of business operation
  • Map indicating location of the company
  • Balance sheet, statement of Income
  • Taxes requires

                   - Por Por 20 (VAT),

                   - Por Por 30 (monthly) -- latest 3 months, and

                   - Por Ngor Dor 50 (yearly) -- latest year

2.6. Copy of round-trip air ticket.

2.7. Evidence of accomodation in Thailand

2.8. Personal bank statements indicate the balance of more than 20,000THB (or equivalent) and transactions within the last 3 months.

2.9. Copy of Vietnamese Residence Card with validity of more than 1 year for applicants who request to apply for multiple-entry visa

Notes: Copies of company documents must be signed by the Board of Directors or authorised managing director and affixed seal of company.

2.11. Additional requirements for some certain countries:

  • Nationals of Certain Countries (Click) are required to apply for a visa ONLY at Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country. However, those who are residing in Vietnam and holding The Vietnamese Residence Card, are able to apply for a visa at the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City by providing a copy of the Vietnamese resdience card with legalization stamp from the Ho Chi Minh City Department of External Relation


The Royal Thai Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh reserves the rights to request additional documents, interviews, or to disapprove as deemed necessary.

An alien who receives a Non-Immigrant visa can work in Thailand once he or she is being granted a work permit. An alien in violation of the Immigration Act B.E. 2522 (1979) concerning taking up employment without work permit or the Royal Decree B.E.2522 (1979) concerning holding employment in certain restricted occupations and professions shall be prosecuted and imprisoned or fined, or shall face both penalties

  1. Visa Processing Fee (accept in USD only):

Single Entry : 80 USD 

Multiple Entries : 200 USD

  1. Processing times:

Two working days 

  1. Working hours: 9.00- 11.30 and 13.30- 15.00

By appointment only at (Click)

  1. Validity of a Visa:

Single Entry : 3 months

Multiple Entries : 12 months

  1. Period of Stay:

Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days (both for holder of single and multiple entries visa). He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of up to one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.

  1. Additional Informations:

Upon entry into the Kingdom of Thailand, applicant appointed representatives must apply for a work permit at the Office of Foreign Workers Administration, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour in which the applicant will be obligated to pay income tax accordingly. Foreign workers must apply for a work permit at the employment office in the province, where the partner company is located.

  • Applicant’s family members are eligible to apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa (category “O” accompanying family: Click here) and will be allowed to stay for a period of 90 days but no longer than 1 year.
  • Foreign citizens who hold a Transit Visa (“TS”) or Tourist Visa (“TR”) and wish to engage in business activities in Thailand may apply for a change of type of visa (e.g., from Tourist Visa to Non-Immigrant Visa) at the Office of the Immigration Bureau Office located at Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel. 0-2141-9889, The granting of change of type of visa and extension of stay is at the discretion of the immigration office.