วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 17 Sep 2019
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 6 Jul 2023
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes. Employment is prohibited
2.1. Passport with validity not less than 6 months
2.2. Filled Visa application form
2.3. A recent 4 x 6 cm. photograph of the applicant which sticks on the visa application form
2.4. Evidence of transportation
- Flight itinerary for ROUND TRIP ticket (either in Thai or English)
- The ticket must show the applicant’s name, departure date and time, and flight details
2.5. Accommodation / Place of stay
(1) Applicant staying at the hotel
(2) Applicant staying at rental accommodation
(3) Applicant staying with friends/family members with accommodation in Thailand
(4) Applicant staying in Thailand for medical treatment:
- Letter from Thai hospital
- Copy of hotel or accommodation reservation, covering full period of stay and start ing from the date of arrival into Thailand.
- Proof of hotel accommodation reservation shall have the name of person, including family member(s) or accompanying person's name(s) applying for visa.
2.6. Evidence of adequate finance
A bank statement in the past 6 months showing minimum fund of 20,000.- THB per person / 40,000.- THB per family
2.7. Additional requirements for some certain countries:
- Nationals of Certain Countries (Click) are required to apply for a visa in-person only at Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country.
- However, those who are residing in Vietnam and holding The Vietnamese Residence Card and/or Work Permit, are able to apply for a visa at the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City by providing a copy of the Vietnamese Temporary/Permanent residence card and/or Work Permit with legalization stamp from the Ho Chi Minh City Department of External Relations.
- Special conditions:
1. Citizens of the People’s Republic of China who do not have a residence in Vietnam may be able to apply for a Tourist/ Transit visa once if they have round trip ticket to and from Thailand, evidence of accommodation in Thailand, and adequate finance.
2. Nepalese citizens who do not have residence in Vietnam may be able to apply for a visa if they can provide the guaranteed letter from Nepalese Embassy/ Consulate-General/ Honorary Consulate or Thai-Nepal Chamber of Commerce.
- Required documents :
- Single entry 40 USD
- Visa Fees are accepted in US Dollars only and in cash ONLY.
- Visa Fees are non-refundable.
- Processing time for a complete visa application will take Two (02) working days
- Processing time for national of countries in point 2.7 will take at least 1-2 weeks.
- Visa application submission shall be made by online appointment ONLY at Click
Three (03) months
Upon arrival, travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 60 days. He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau.
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located on Government Complex Building B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 http://www.immigration.go.th . The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
For visa application form: click
The Royal Thai Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh reserves the rights to request additional documents and/or interview(s) as deemed necessary, as well as reject any application without prejudice.